The Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
is pleased to welcome
His Holiness the Sakya Trizin
to present a public talk at the College of Staten Island on
April 29, 2016
“Buddhism and The Environment”
His Holiness the 41st Sakya Trizin is the supreme head of the Sakya lineage in the Buddhism of Tibet, a lineage unbroken since its founding in the 11th century. His Holiness has given teachings throughout the world and he has established several colleges and schools. His importance within the larger realm of Tibetan Buddhism is second only to that of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. It is a great honor that he has come to visit the Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art and to share Buddhist perspectives on the matter of our environment.
TICKETS: $20 ($10 for students) DATE: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM
· Purchase online at: www.tibetanmuseum.org/museum-lecture
· Or call (718) 987-3500, or visit the Museum Wednesday thru Sunday 1pm – 5pm
VENUE: CSI, CENTER FOR THE ARTS, 2800 Victory Blvd., Building 1P, Room 116, Staten Island, NY 10314
· See map and driving directions online at: http://cfashows.com/directionsdriving.htm
· Also accessible by Bus : S62 from Staten Island Ferry / S53/S93 from Brooklyn / 10X from Manhattan.
· See public transportation at: http://cfashows.com/directionspublictransportation.htm
Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
Phone: 718-987-3500 ( Wed-Sun 1pm – 5pm)